Self-Assessment Tax Returns form a significant part of our business.
Our range of services in this area include:
- Registering for Self-Assessment with HM Revenue and Customs
- Preparation of Self-Assessment tax returns for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts
- Calculating the tax liability for the tax year and advising clients of their tax position
- Submitting tax returns online to HM Revenue and Customs
- Submitting Overpayment Relief claims for previous tax years as appropriate and claiming back any overpaid tax
Careful planning can save a business or an individual thousands of pounds in tax. Our expertise in tax matters means that we can look at ways to legitimately save you money in tax. We aim to carry out routine tax work on time, so that tax returns are prepared and filed before their due dates.
Self-assessment has placed a greater burden on individual taxpayers to keep their tax affairs in good order. We will deal with HMRC on your behalf, relieving you of the burden. More importantly, we can assist you to minimise your tax bill and keep more of the money that you have worked so hard to earn.