Start-up Businesses and Tax decisions
When you decide to take that leap and start your own business you want to do as much as you can to make sure that it is not a leap into the unknown. As well as actually carrying out your chosen profession or trade there are many crucial decisions to be made for start-up businesses:
We take the worry and work for all start-up businesses away. We will guide you from the beginning looking at your specific circumstances and advising you on the best way to operate.
Our start-up business services include the following:
- Forming a company for you, if this is your best option.
- Advising you on VAT registration and dealing with this on your behalf.
- Acting as your agent with the tax office, dealing with all their forms and correspondence on your behalf.
- PAYE scheme, if appropriate, and advising how best to deal with it.
- Dealing with all documents and forms required by Companies House.
- Preparing business plans and cashflow forecasts to raise finance and to help you to prepare for the future.
- Tax planning specifically for your business from day one to make sure you pay the minimum amount of tax.
- Completion of all your tax returns.
- Making use of industry specific tax opportunities.
- Applying for Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed EIS status for companies to attract outside investment.