VAT planning & compliance is a deceptively complicated tax that is regularly updated through legislation and changed through interpretation by the courts
VAT planning & compliance rules and regulations are complex, often leading to many organisations either overpaying or underpaying what they actually owe. The problem is these errors can lead to substantial penalties.
The rules and regulations are intricate, combined with growing demands from HM Revenue & Customs mean you need trained professionals to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and end up incurring fines for non-compliance.
A&B Tax Consultants are available to help you with the following:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- A review of your VAT profile to identify either opportunities to reduce your administrative burden or potential tax savings
- A review of your systems and controls when dealing with VAT
- Applying for the Flat Rate scheme for small businesses, if appropriate
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- Reconciliation of VAT
- Completion of VAT returns
- Support through HM Revenue & Customs visits